B.E.E.F. will be accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year from January 2, 2020 to May 4, 2020. Those granted scholarships will be notified via mail or email on or before August 4, 2020.
- Student must be a high school graduate or had obtained their GED (within 2 years of application submission date)
- Student must have obtained an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher (for college submission) or 2.0 or higher (for trade school submission)
- Student’s Birth Certificate must be provided below
- Electronic Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA submission for the upcoming school year must be provided below
- Letter of Acceptance from the attending college or vocational school must be provided below
- Award Letter (may also be called financial aid offer, merit letter, or financial aid package) from the attending college or vocational school must be provided below
- Completed funding application must be submitted with all required documentation in order for scholarship funding to initiate processing.
Additional Funding Criteria for Trade School Submission:
- IRS Tax forms from previous year (if filed independently and/or student is over 18)
- Three most recent paycheck stubs (if currently employed)